- 4 Smart Tips to start a Commercial Landscape Budget – It’s SWOT (August 8)
- Evaluate and Prioritize your Landscape Projects (August 15)
- Simple Steps to Finalize your Commercial Landscape 2018 Budget (August 22)
- Last Minute Checklist for your Landscape Maintenance Services (This issue)
- Quick Landscape Enhancement Projects to do this Fall (September 5)
It seems everyone makes a list of some sort. Whether you keep it in your head or write it down, a checklist is a way to help prioritize the “do’s” and helps to keep track of your next action item. While you are planning the budgets for the new year, this is a good time to determine what is important to your property landscape maintenance. Having a simple checklist will keep everyone on the same page and give you a landscape that will attract tenants (and keep owners happy), worry free.
Establishing a comprehensive landscape program is one of the best ways to increase curb appeal and property value. Take our 6-minute landscape qualifier assessment to determine the best landscape provider for your property.
This three-part qualifier checklist will assist you with finding the right landscape contractor to help design the best landscape maintenance plan for 2018. Don’t cut corners, let us help you build a landscape program that best serves your needs and budget. This last minute budget qualifier includes tips and checklist on:
- Commercial landscape company qualification
- Build your commercial Landscape program
- How to build a Commercial Landscape Budget to get what you want (and need)
Our three previous posts can help you with every step of the process, or simply contact a Terracare Associates account manager.