Our team of landscape management professionals is experienced and dedicated and our team will partner with you to ensure a healthy, safe and sustainable outdoor environment.
Terracare Associates-TCA can help beautify your property, lower water costs, and reduce water usage and waste, while creating a more sustainable landscape. We can help you create a Water Management Plan customized for each client through evaluating existing landscape and audits. We help our clients incorporate best practices on installations and maintenance. Our customers have saved thousands of dollars through our recommended plans.
Our trained and certified irrigation technicians will evaluate your irrigation system, recommend and install upgrades to maximize system efficiency and reduce landscape water use. Upgrades can include: installing a “smart controller” and drought resistant vegetation, converting overhead spray heads and drip lines. This can help save you an average of 30% or more of your water use every year.
Water Management Planning – We can help you create a Water Management Plan, installations and maintenance to provide a strategy for conserving precious water and reducing costs. Our customers have saved thousands of dollars by implementing our best practices in water management.
Technology and Certified – Our trained and certified irrigation technicians will evaluate your irrigation system, make recommendations, and install changes to maximize system efficiency and reduce landscape water use. Changes can include installing “smart irrigation controllers”, converting overhead spray heads, installing drought resistant vegetation, adding drip lines and identifying the best sprinkler equipment. This can help save you an average of 30% or more of your water use every year.
Bowles Crossing Shopping Center – Colorado SAVINGS $100,000
- Specifications:Specifications: 408,834 sq ft open shopping mall with 3,195 parking spaces and approximately 23 stores
- Project:Project: Install Smart Controller, drought resistant plant installation, replace nozzles
- Result:Life of project saved almost 10 million gallons of water and $100k in water bill 2013: 4.7 million gallons of water, $23,000 in water bill, and received $20,500 rebate
Arapahoe Lakes (HOA) – Colorado SAVINGS $15,000 Annually
- Specifications:208 single family homes and 13 townhomes, three acre lake, swimming pool and four tennis courts
- Project:Install Smart Controllers, reduced plantings & replaced with mulch, upgraded nozzles and pipes.
- Result:Saved 2.7 million gallons of water, $15,000 in water bill and received $11,600 in rebate.
Silverado Springs (HOA) – California SAVING 256,000 Gallons of water YTD
- Specifications:Fourteen acres, 98 homes in a prestigious upscale housing development in Napa.
- Date:October 2013
- Project:Remove approx 20,000 sf of turf, install drought tolerant plants, convert irrigation to drip, install bark
- Result:Saved approx. 256,000 gallons of water YTD