Our Sacramento area team helps manage and procure the grounds at Ceronix’s corporate headquarters in Auburn, California. The company is an online retailer and supplier for high quality LCD replacement monitors and outdoor displays. Within the Auburn community, Ceronix has become a special area for community and wildlife to relax and refresh. Here are some fun facts about the property:
- The 21-acre corporate complex in northern California operates as a wildlife sanctuary.
- Its corporate grounds double as a licensed bird sanctuary with rare exotic birds, fish, turtles, and other amphibians.
- More than 30 different bird species inhabit the area
- The series of streams and ponds are home to more than 2,500 koi fish.
- The landscaping maintenance and enhancement projects are so extensive they require a full-time gardener, an aquatics specialist, and experienced crews on the property throughout the week.
- The water filtration and management system was so complex that Ceronix worked with TCA and a pond system builder to build, adjust and dial-in efficiencies on new and improved water pumps and irrigations systems. This allowed the high phosphorus stream and pond water to be distributed by a booster pump into the irrigation. The changes to the system and filtration created a true recycled process for both fertilization and conserving water.